skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My Blog
Documenting what I See, Experience and Feel...
Thursday, December 07, 2006
Erika
Hooked on Books
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
About Me
David Wong
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Documenting what I See, Experience and Feel...
View my complete profile
My Personal Links
My Facebook
My Flickr
My Twitter
Popular Posts
Nothing Really Matters...
=== Nothing Really Matters... Watching the world Watching them all go insane Look at them all Looking them do evil things So I go...
Souzhou
What an experience... It was nice but 2 - 3 incidents left a bad taste in my mouth... Alot of beggars and their methods of asking for money ...
FreyLove
=== " The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Know Is To Love And Being Loved In Return " FreyLove from Lifelines on Vimeo .
Shanghai - Western City of Asia
Second day in Shanghai... It's modern and smoggy... The pollution is unbelievable!!! A perfect example... I took out my DSLR Camera an...
Thanks Alex...
=== Sleeping... If hear Alex... Alex announces the time every hour on my iMac... It is now 2:00... What??? How can this be??? T...
Everything is going to be ok...
Needed to write something... It's been a Month now since my Mother's loss to Cancer... First holiday without my Mother... I...
Mr. Little Jeans - The Suburbs
=== Excellent Cover!!! Love It!!!
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind --- Clementine : This is it, Joel. It's going to be gone soon. Joel : I know. C...
Halloween
Halloween in Montreal on Le Plateau Mont-Royal 2006
Lana Del Rey "Born To Die"
=== "Born To Die" My oh me, my Feet don’t fail me now Take me to the finish line Oh my heart it breaks every step that I...
My Favorite Links
China Travel Blogs