skip to main | skip to sidebar

My Blog

Documenting what I See, Experience and Feel...

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Last Day Dream

===





===
Posted by David Wong at Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
David Wong
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Documenting what I See, Experience and Feel...
View my complete profile

My Personal Links

  • My Facebook
  • My Flickr
  • My Twitter

Popular Posts

  • Pas Le Courage
    Not even 2 months have past... It doesn't get any easier for me... I don't have the Strength or the Courage as the Emotional Pai...
  • The Break Down...
    I'm behind in my Blog... After the 17 - 19 hour flight I was going on adrenaline and very active and ready to jump at everything... With...
  • Damn You Bouddha!
    Some of my Mother's things in this Photo... My Parents House is still filled with Sadness...   Regrets, Maybes, What If... Tensions ...
  • Shanghai - Western City of Asia
    Second day in Shanghai... It's modern and smoggy... The pollution is unbelievable!!! A perfect example... I took out my DSLR Camera an...
  • (no title)
    === Cindy Chang - She's Special... Watch it before YouTube takes it down!!!
  • Vente d'atelier: Designers de la Grover
    This Weekend... Vente d'atelier: Designers de la Grover May 10 at 11:00am until May 13 at 5:00pm 2025 / 2065 Parthenais, Montréal, Q...
  • When We Were Young...
    First Christmas without my Mom... I didn't goto Toronto because I'm not prepared and ready for it... What a Day Today! Boxing ...
  • Everything is going to be ok...
    Needed to write something... It's been a Month now since my Mother's loss to Cancer... First holiday without my Mother... I...
  • Always Thinking of Her... Mom...
    One Moment is all it takes... When you Finally Stop, Breathe and See Something Beautiful Before Your Eyes... What's the First Th...
  • Le 22 mars, la greve commence...
    === La  grève étudiante québécoise de 2012 http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grève_étudiante_québécoise_de_2012 étudiante en...

My Favorite Links

  • China Travel Blogs
Powered By Blogger