skip to main | skip to sidebar

My Blog

Documenting what I See, Experience and Feel...

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Last Day Dream

===





===
Posted by David Wong at Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
David Wong
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Documenting what I See, Experience and Feel...
View my complete profile

My Personal Links

  • My Facebook
  • My Flickr
  • My Twitter

Popular Posts

  • Mimi...
    Lili Fatale - Mimi Let´s go! Let´s go! Mimi danse le disco! Let´s go! Let´s go! Elle pense à Francisco... Qu´est-ce qui brille sous les ...
  • Le 22 mars, la greve commence...
    === La  grève étudiante québécoise de 2012 http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grève_étudiante_québécoise_de_2012 étudiante en...
  • The Kills - Baby Says
    === Photo:  The Kills @ Olympia Baby says she's dying to meet you Take you off and make your blood hum And tremble like the f...
  • My Daughter...
    Another Blog Post and I'm on a Roll!!! Long Weekend gave Me Time to gather My Thoughts... Here we go... Teenage Years... I...
  • Nothing Really Matters...
    === Nothing Really Matters... Watching the world Watching them all go insane Look at them all Looking them do evil things So I go...
  • The Wanderers: Don't F**k with the Wongs
  • Stay Out of Those Dark Corners and Walk Towards the Light...
    === Part 2: The Art of Writing...   I wouldn't want anyone to judge me by what I write or assume that they know me by what I wr...
  • Moving Past the Feeling Again...
    Moving Past the Feeling Again... Photo taken out in Rawdon Quebec at around 12:30am on a Weekend... You can see the night sky clearly an...
  • Xi'an was Great!
    Xi'an was great! Home of the Terracotta Warriors... Terracotta Warriors was da bomb!!! I have tons of pictures and will upload them to m...
  • Forbidden Colours...
    === The wounds on your hand never seem to heal I thought all I needed was to believe Here am I, a lifetime away from you ? The blood ...

My Favorite Links

  • China Travel Blogs
Powered By Blogger