skip to main | skip to sidebar

My Blog

Documenting what I See, Experience and Feel...

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Be Near Me

===








Posted by David Wong at Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
David Wong
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Documenting what I See, Experience and Feel...
View my complete profile

My Personal Links

  • My Facebook
  • My Flickr
  • My Twitter

Popular Posts

  • Mimi...
    Lili Fatale - Mimi Let´s go! Let´s go! Mimi danse le disco! Let´s go! Let´s go! Elle pense à Francisco... Qu´est-ce qui brille sous les ...
  • Le 22 mars, la greve commence...
    === La  grève étudiante québécoise de 2012 http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grève_étudiante_québécoise_de_2012 étudiante en...
  • My Daughter...
    Another Blog Post and I'm on a Roll!!! Long Weekend gave Me Time to gather My Thoughts... Here we go... Teenage Years... I...
  • Nothing Really Matters...
    === Nothing Really Matters... Watching the world Watching them all go insane Look at them all Looking them do evil things So I go...
  • The Wanderers: Don't F**k with the Wongs
  • Pas Le Courage
    Not even 2 months have past... It doesn't get any easier for me... I don't have the Strength or the Courage as the Emotional Pai...
  • Laid... (Ugly...)
    A couple of Fridays ago I headed out to a Bar... Nothing Special just needed to to Chill especially somewhere where you don't know har...
  • How To Take A Photo...
    === I'm no Pro and I do this just for Fun... It's not the Equipment you use that gives you the best results... It's th...
  • (no title)
    === Cindy Chang - She's Special... Watch it before YouTube takes it down!!!
  • Love Is Forever...
    I took this Photo a couple of days after my Mother's Death... My Mother told my Father that she would meet him in the Flower Garden i...

My Favorite Links

  • China Travel Blogs
Powered By Blogger