skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My Blog
Documenting what I See, Experience and Feel...
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Kids, they demand the darnest things. #iphoneography #paperloveproject
Kids, they demand the darnest things. #iphoneography #paperloveproject
Originally uploaded by
:: myboo ::
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
David Wong
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Documenting what I See, Experience and Feel...
View my complete profile
My Personal Links
My Facebook
My Flickr
My Twitter
Popular Posts
You're All I Have...
2 kids / 2 days / 2 conversations... This Dad thing has a learning curve and that learning curve never ends but it does keep you on your f...
I Do It For Love...
=== I Do It For Love... Always Follow Your Heart... If I didn't then I would not be who I am today... Me...
Empire State of Mind | Life + Times
Do You Know What Love Is...
=== Need to have a Talk with Erika... If she thinks she's old enough and mature enough to have a boyfriend @ 12 years old then she...
Tocky Alarm Clock
=== Tocky Alarm Clock WANT!!!
David Usher @ Le National
Just got back from the David Usher Concert @ Le National. I've been to many of David Usher's Concerts and I've never been disa...
Ma fille est en fugue besoin d'aide - Virginie Thibault, 16 and ( A Friend of our Family - Any Assistance is Appreciated )
Hey Everyone, This is NOT SPAM or a JOKE. I usually would not do this kind of thing unless it Really Local or Someone that I Actually Kn...
If the days don't allow us to see each other... Memories will...
If the days don't allow us to see each other... Memories will... It's now 2 years since my mother passed away from Cancer... ...
Whataya Want From Me...
In this photo it's not someone that posed for it... Someone that I do not know that was having a hard time and crying... Over what ...
Death Cab for Cutie - You are a Tourist
Death Cab for Cutie @ L'Eligse St-Jean Baptise You are a Tourist This fire grows higher This fire grows higher This fire grows h...
My Favorite Links
China Travel Blogs
No comments:
Post a Comment