Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Ms. Danny Portieous

===


Ms. Danny Portieous


So I'm writing another entry again...  I'll keep this short and won't ramble on like always...  :)

This entry is a short summary of Danny Portieous...

This isn't to promote anyone but just saying it like it is...

I'm a fan...  Not just because of her photography skills but for the person that she is...

Well ok...  Her photography skills kick ass...  :)

I've meet some new interesting people that have entered in my life whether it be just a one time encounter or more...

You can never totally know anything about a person until you have them right in front of you and look them straight in the eye...

With everything that's happened I needed another form of self expression and that was to be captured in B&W...  Anyone that really knows me knows that I don't like to have my photo taken but I do like to take photos as a hobby and nothing more...  For me a photo has a story to it...  Without a story it's totally dead to me and it's just another photo unless the person taking the picture brings whatever they captured to another level...

I always had Danny in mind if I was going to do this for my own personal reasons...

Contacted Danny...  Briefly communicated with her what I had in mind...  Danny was ready and willing to do it...  RDV is set and she comes over...  We sit down and talk and talk and talk...  Conversations flowed and everything's good...  Danny already has a feel of what I wanted...  Take a couple of shots...  Done!!!

So what's this entry all about?

As I said above you never really know someone until you have sat with them one on one and looked them in the eye...  We both understand each other and we are different in our own ways...  We are both open books with alot of experience in life...  I'm just saying you don't meet up with people like this all the time...  We listened to each other...  Through her skill and listening Danny got it and the photo is the end result...

Now I have photos and a story to go with it...  I also have a story for the photos from within...  Danny's helped me with my stories with her Photos by bringing out my vision...

That's the total experience...

It may sound confusing but if you can understand it then it's all good and if you can't understand it...  All I can say is that you haven't been through it...

Now I'm rambling on but it's late with next to no sleep...

Thanks again Ms. Danny Portieous
:)


Photo By:

Danny Portieous
https://www.facebook.com/DannyGirlMTL?sk=info
http://dannygirlphoto.com/home.html


No comments: