Monday, September 12, 2011

The Following Morning - Stairway to Heaven...

===

The Following Morning - Stairway to Heaven...

My Mother passed away from Cancer on September 12th 2010 @ 4:07am...

Fortunately all of her Children were with her at her bedside when she passed away...

It was lightly raining when we left the Hospital...

The following morning we went to get groceries...

I looked up at the Sky and it was amazing...

I don't think anyone else noticed at all but I did...


This Photo was taken on September 12th 2010 in the Morning...

I've held onto this Photo for 1 Year...

I wasn't ready to let go of it...

I was really Torn on Which Photo to Post... 

I Have 2 Versions of this Photo...

One is My Version and the other Version is one the My Mom would had liked and prefered... 

My Version is the Darkness that set after her Death... 

My Mom's Version is the Peace that she is at with No More Pain & No More Suffering...


My Title is...  The Following Morning - Stairway to Heaven...



My Version:




My Mother's Version:

No comments: