skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My Blog
Documenting what I See, Experience and Feel...
Sunday, November 13, 2011
Look Me In The Eyes...
===
Look Me In The Eyes...
I Trust You... Trust Me...
Tell Me The Truth... If you can't tell me the truth then who can you tell?
Everything will be ok...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
David Wong
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Documenting what I See, Experience and Feel...
View my complete profile
My Personal Links
My Facebook
My Flickr
My Twitter
Popular Posts
Everything is going to be ok...
Needed to write something... It's been a Month now since my Mother's loss to Cancer... First holiday without my Mother... I...
Last Day in Beijing!
Last day in Beijing and off to Xi'an! This was great and I'd do it again... What a wonderful and beautiful experience! Met some many...
The Break Down...
I'm behind in my Blog... After the 17 - 19 hour flight I was going on adrenaline and very active and ready to jump at everything... With...
You're afraid of change...
=== ... I know that you're afraid... You're afraid of us... You're afraid of change... I don't know the future...
Souzhou
What an experience... It was nice but 2 - 3 incidents left a bad taste in my mouth... Alot of beggars and their methods of asking for money ...
Love Is In The Air...
So I went out the Bars on the weekend... Valentine's Weekend... Some Guy is Chatting up the Ladies out loud and is Passionately tell...
Le 22 mars, la greve commence...
=== La grève étudiante québécoise de 2012 http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grève_étudiante_québécoise_de_2012 étudiante en...
The Kills - Baby Says
=== Photo: The Kills @ Olympia Baby says she's dying to meet you Take you off and make your blood hum And tremble like the f...
" Be the Best Human Being We can Be. "
=== Just to say that people that I have respect for are considered friends... This Blog Entry is not about me... A Friend sent me...
(no title)
=== Thanks SG!!! Big Bang Found some Inspiration @ Musee des Beau-Arts de Montreal... :)
My Favorite Links
China Travel Blogs
No comments:
Post a Comment