skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My Blog
Documenting what I See, Experience and Feel...
Saturday, September 17, 2011
Empire State of Mind | Life + Times
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
David Wong
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Documenting what I See, Experience and Feel...
View my complete profile
My Personal Links
My Facebook
My Flickr
My Twitter
Popular Posts
When We Were Young...
First Christmas without my Mom... I didn't goto Toronto because I'm not prepared and ready for it... What a Day Today! Boxing ...
Pas Le Courage
Not even 2 months have past... It doesn't get any easier for me... I don't have the Strength or the Courage as the Emotional Pai...
The Break Down...
I'm behind in my Blog... After the 17 - 19 hour flight I was going on adrenaline and very active and ready to jump at everything... With...
Damn You Bouddha!
Some of my Mother's things in this Photo... My Parents House is still filled with Sadness... Regrets, Maybes, What If... Tensions ...
Shanghai - Western City of Asia
Second day in Shanghai... It's modern and smoggy... The pollution is unbelievable!!! A perfect example... I took out my DSLR Camera an...
(no title)
=== Cindy Chang - She's Special... Watch it before YouTube takes it down!!!
Everything is going to be ok...
Needed to write something... It's been a Month now since my Mother's loss to Cancer... First holiday without my Mother... I...
Casseroles - Montréal, 24 Mai 2012
Casseroles - Montréal, 24 Mai 2012 by Jeremie Battaglia jeremiebattaglia.com Manifestation à Montréal contre la hausse des frais de sc...
Always Thinking of Her... Mom...
One Moment is all it takes... When you Finally Stop, Breathe and See Something Beautiful Before Your Eyes... What's the First Th...
Moving Past the Feeling Again...
Moving Past the Feeling Again... Photo taken out in Rawdon Quebec at around 12:30am on a Weekend... You can see the night sky clearly an...
My Favorite Links
China Travel Blogs
No comments:
Post a Comment