skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My Blog
Documenting what I See, Experience and Feel...
Sunday, August 28, 2011
Trust...
===
They say it takes Years to Build a Foundation of Trust...
But Within Minutes to Throw it Away...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
David Wong
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Documenting what I See, Experience and Feel...
View my complete profile
My Personal Links
My Facebook
My Flickr
My Twitter
Popular Posts
Cashback with Camille Remix
=== Cashback Love this Movie!!!
You're afraid of change...
=== ... I know that you're afraid... You're afraid of us... You're afraid of change... I don't know the future...
I Want to Believe...
=== Never give up on something you Love... I Want to Believe... Don't Believe What You Think...
Erika
Hooked on Books
New York...
The Following Morning - Stairway to Heaven...
=== The Following Morning - Stairway to Heaven... My Mother passed away from Cancer on September 12th 2010 @ 4:07am... Fortunately all...
Souzhou
What an experience... It was nice but 2 - 3 incidents left a bad taste in my mouth... Alot of beggars and their methods of asking for money ...
Full Parking Lot...
Yesterday... Rose from my Mother's Garden... I will come back every year to help my Dad plant more flowers and maintain my Mom...
Friday's Song...
We'll do it all Everything On our own We don't need Anything Or anyone If I lay here If I just lay here Would you lie with...
" Now F**k Off and Die "
=== Only in the Movies??? Hmmm...
My Favorite Links
China Travel Blogs
No comments:
Post a Comment