skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My Blog
Documenting what I See, Experience and Feel...
Friday, January 21, 2011
I Still Believe In Love At First Sight...
Nothing's Impossible...
I Still Believe In Love At First Sight...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
David Wong
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Documenting what I See, Experience and Feel...
View my complete profile
My Personal Links
My Facebook
My Flickr
My Twitter
Popular Posts
Damn You Bouddha!
Some of my Mother's things in this Photo... My Parents House is still filled with Sadness... Regrets, Maybes, What If... Tensions ...
Pas Le Courage
Not even 2 months have past... It doesn't get any easier for me... I don't have the Strength or the Courage as the Emotional Pai...
When We Were Young...
First Christmas without my Mom... I didn't goto Toronto because I'm not prepared and ready for it... What a Day Today! Boxing ...
The Break Down...
I'm behind in my Blog... After the 17 - 19 hour flight I was going on adrenaline and very active and ready to jump at everything... With...
Shanghai - Western City of Asia
Second day in Shanghai... It's modern and smoggy... The pollution is unbelievable!!! A perfect example... I took out my DSLR Camera an...
(no title)
=== Cindy Chang - She's Special... Watch it before YouTube takes it down!!!
Vente d'atelier: Designers de la Grover
This Weekend... Vente d'atelier: Designers de la Grover May 10 at 11:00am until May 13 at 5:00pm 2025 / 2065 Parthenais, Montréal, Q...
Everything is going to be ok...
Needed to write something... It's been a Month now since my Mother's loss to Cancer... First holiday without my Mother... I...
Casseroles - Montréal, 24 Mai 2012
Casseroles - Montréal, 24 Mai 2012 by Jeremie Battaglia jeremiebattaglia.com Manifestation à Montréal contre la hausse des frais de sc...
Always Thinking of Her... Mom...
One Moment is all it takes... When you Finally Stop, Breathe and See Something Beautiful Before Your Eyes... What's the First Th...
My Favorite Links
China Travel Blogs
No comments:
Post a Comment