skip to main | skip to sidebar

My Blog

Documenting what I See, Experience and Feel...

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Classic... Loved the 80's

Posted by David Wong at Saturday, October 30, 2010
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
David Wong
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Documenting what I See, Experience and Feel...
View my complete profile

My Personal Links

  • My Facebook
  • My Flickr
  • My Twitter

Popular Posts

  • Cashback with Camille Remix
    === Cashback Love this Movie!!!
  • The Following Morning - Stairway to Heaven...
    === The Following Morning - Stairway to Heaven... My Mother passed away from Cancer on September 12th 2010 @ 4:07am... Fortunately all...
  • My Eulogy @ My Mom's Funeral - Short Version
    My Mother was a Cancer Victim...   She lost her battle and may my mother Rest In Peace... Cancer makes the people suffer both mentally a...
  • Tabby Cat vs Nikon...
    This is something my Tabby Cat Betty would do... I miss her... ))) by Dmitry Zherebtsov
  • Chasing Cars...
    Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars...
  • (no title)
    Jonsi - Tornado I Love Jonsi and I Love this Song... Very Inspiring...
  • Everything is going to be ok...
    Needed to write something... It's been a Month now since my Mother's loss to Cancer... First holiday without my Mother... I...
  • Jack Layton... " love is better than anger, hope is better than fear. "
    === Jack Layton has Passed Away on August 22 2011... He Lost his Battle Against Cancer... I've seen what this disease can do to ...
  • Montreal Downtown
    Christmas lights Downtown Montreal on McGill & St. Catherine
  • Happy Birthday Babe...
    Lucky #13 There for You... Always... Papa... :)

My Favorite Links

  • China Travel Blogs
Powered By Blogger